Thursday, January 11, 2007

i'm a sucker



I was just minding my own business at the grocery store, collecting treats and necessities, veggies and lightbulbs, when a beautiful display of teas promising all sorts of fabulous things jumped into my path.

I'm a sucker for this kind of thing. I have to hide the phone during infomercials or else I'll be the proud new owner of everything they sell me. I'm gullible. I'm a sucker. So when a tea makes a range of promises from weight loss to regularity to clear skin, oh baby, I'm so there.

And the packaging! I think I did well by getting just 3, don't you?

Here's the link to see them all...Republic of Tea. And my grocery store is Wegmans Good golly, I love that place!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm a sucker for stuff like that too! I love Republic of Tea (and their fabulous packaging).

Anonymous said...

I just spent $60 on Republic of Tea including these. I love the Pomegranate of any variety they have!

Anonymous said...

I love the packaging of this tea! I am off to my Wegman's in the morning to see if mine has them! i sure hope so!

Anonymous said...

i bought ome of these recently havent tried them, but one of mine was a pms one...i will certainly be giving that one a try!!
xoxo~k

maggiegracecreates said...

I have some of their teas and I love them - so no you did not get suckered unless you don't drink tea. I adore the packaging too. After I use the teas, I keep the canisters and store Art "stuff" in them. Sure is fun to tell my girls that the glue sticks are in the blackbrery tea can.

Anonymous said...

Oh! I so love this tea... My current favorite is ginger peach...for longevity...and the canister looks pretty on the counter... PLUS... how cool is a round tea bag?????

Anonymous said...

lol...this looks like something id fall for too...in fact, maybe i should make an impromptu trip to the store today...hmmm....

Preppy Princess...those pomegranate ones are the best! I totally agree!

:) D