Thursday, November 1, 2007

another silver bella surprise


I'm introducing a Limited Edition, special perfume for the Bellas! It's a very clean, fresh fragrance with a hint of lilac. Very yummy indeed!

I'm also debuting a new special holiday fragrance at Silver Bella called Sugar & Spice. Very cinamony and sultry. Oh, and so sweet!

These 1 ounce fragrances include carefully chosen and blended essential/fragrance oils. A very pure grade of perfumer's alcohol ensures the fragrance stays strong and true all day. $26 (Both fragrances will be available first at the Silver Bella event)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the product photography, the polka dots against the bells is wonderful.

Anonymous said...

You are brilliant! Wonderful idea and very clever marketing!
~Cerri xoxo

Anonymous said...

Clapping my hands....HOW CUTE IT THIS!?!!?!?

Lilli in Vancouver said...

Ooh, I'll have to check that out! Lilac is my favorite scent :)

Lovie said...

This sounds yummy! Do you have any little samples for those of us who won't get to sniff it at Silver Bella!

(you've been tagged. see my blog)

Anonymous said...

ooh aah!!!
can't wait to smell these!!
how fun.
jessi

Anonymous said...

Both fragrances sound delish! Wish I could come! I can't believe that Silver Bella is next week! November already! Yikes!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness....Look at that precious bottle with it's wee Silver Bella label & polka dot bow. Can't wait to see & sniff.

Anonymous said...

Oh my Dear Amy! I want some!!!! Too dang cute!!!!

Hugs:)

Carol

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, Girl! What can't you do? I so wish I was going to be there! Have fun & let us know when samples will be available to sniff. :)