Tuesday, May 10, 2011

close...so close

We're having some technical difficulties but I'm hoping I'll have an announcement soon about when you can buy this new Inspired Ideas issue...on birthdays!




You wouldn't believe how many hours went into making this issue so let me just say it was a lot. And I'll go out on a limb and say it'll be the biggest issue. Anything bigger would be insane. I mean, 250 pages, including covers? That is right there on the brink of insane.

I'm feeling better today than yesterday. Better yesterday than the day before. And before I know it, I'll be back to feeling all the way better.

Here are the things I'm going to do after this issue is published and I'm back to feeling 100%:
  • This sampler from Pam Garrison.
  • A proper pedicure. 
  • Paint a chalkboard wall in my kitchen.
  • Afternoon tea with my friend.
  • Make my hat for Mary Engelbreit's birthday party! 
  • Make popsicles. 
  • Plant something with Alfredo. 
  • Conquer Mount St. Laundry

6 comments:

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

fabulous amy i cant wait!

pickmepam said...

sounds wonderful!

Amy M. said...

SO so excited!! I hope it comes out in time for MY birthday (May 25)!!!

-Amy
Crafting by Candlelight

Heidi said...

So exciting!

Kateyed said...

Can i just say...WOW!
Big hugs,
Suz

Jenkinslqgc said...

Can i just say...WOW! Big hugs, Suz