Wednesday, June 20, 2012

get happy!


My Happy Go Lucky Stitchalong starts tomorrow over at Big Picture Classes and I'm so excited! I'm thrilled that so many of you have signed up. It's going to be so much fun.

The class starts tomorrow and runs a week. But even if you're not going to be around, you can still sign up and have access to all the materials forever. BUT you have to sign up before the workshop ends next week. Does that make sense?

Each day you'll gain access to 4 videos of me stitching squares. I'll tell you a little bit about the happy thing I'm stitching and then you'll be able to view a sped up video set to music. There's even one square where you'll see little Alfredo help me make a few stitches!

There's also a fun stop motion animation I made to inspire you to make your own happy list. It's just a fun, silly thing but I think you'll like it.

The class is still just $10 (half off the regular registration price) so hurry and grab your seat. And be sure to join me this Saturday for a live video chat!

See you there!

p.s. As a bonus, you'll get free access to the latest issue of Inspired Ideas (Spring 2012)!

8 comments:

Debby said...

I have already paid and signed up awhile back. Will the information just come to us or do we need to check in on your blog?

just me said...

signed up awhile ago and so excited!! Shared with a few facebook groups so hope some of them signed up as well. I better check they supply list!! The Inspire mag is a surprise!! What a bonus!

Tina said...

I'm really looking forward to it Amy! I've had all of my supplies assembled and ready for awhile, geeky me! ;) Hugs to you (you make me happy! yay!)

LJ said...

I'm signed up & ready to go, ( but I can't find my free issue of your magazine - Heeelp!)

Jennifer A said...

I'm so excited for this class! It makes me happy just thinking about it :)

allie.duckienz said...

I signed up at full price, will I still get access to your mag? LOVING it already. Thanks for joining the BPC team!

Anne Fisher said...

Hi Amy - I wanted to sign-up for your class but my cc was stolen. Finally got that ordeal resolved but now the class is full price. :( So bummed - thought it was going to stay on sale...

amy said...

Anne, can you send me an email amy (at) inspirecompany.com

Thanks!

p.s. Hope you see this!