Thursday, June 27, 2013

& the living is easy...

 
 
The challenge for this summer so far has been how to juggle fun time with this little guy and meet deadlines. I'm working like crazy to get stuff ready for my upcoming class over at Big Picture. It's a 12 week class so there's lots to do. At the same time, I don't want to neglect this little angel. Who could possibly resist that smile?
 
We're collecting great idea for summer fun...do you have any for us?
 
p.s. hoping to blog more regularly!
 
 


5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd teach him to sing "I Love You A Bushel and a Peck." It says it all about the one you love. I'd kiss him on each cheek at least five times a day. (and highly suggest he do the same to me.) I'd make him a pallet to lay on out in the yard at night to watch the stars and to dream on. Swimming lessons. Snowcones. Fresh fruit with cream. Watercoloring. I'm getting carried away. :)

Dawn said...

Yes. What Julie said.
Perfect.

Domestic Bloggess said...

We made a pinterest project I'd seen and though it didn't turn out nearly as perfect as the adult made one online, my kids LOVED putting it together and now playing with it. I've got a few projects like this one lined up for summer - where making it will be fun, but the aftermath will be even more fun!

http://www.domesticbloggess.blogspot.ca/2013/06/bugs-buzz.html

Jenny Holiday & Aaron said...

Happy Happy Summer cuties!!!!
Xo jenny & Aaron

Unknown said...

go berry picking! (out I 66 in Markham)